Trion focuses on maximizing investor returns by increasing net operating income throughout the holding period through a hands-on management style of heavy renovation and aggressive lease-up. Since its inception in 2005, Trion has generated an average internal rate of return in excess of 30%. Trion Properties is a private equity investment company which acquires opportunistic real estate investments that need moderate to heavy rehab on a mid to long term investment horizon. Founded in 2005, Trion has successfully closed over one hundred million dollars in transactions through either the purchase of the fee simple interest or taking ownership of the asset through acquiring the nonperforming debt. Trion Properties is managed by principals whose combined experience spans over 20 years in West Coast real estate markets and in excess of $1 billion in transactions.
Max Sharkansky Managing Partner
Mitch Paskover Managing Partner
Farhan Mahmood Director of Acquisitions
Max Sanchez Director of Operations
Leora Mann Senior Portfolio Manager
Kareline Deker Leasing/Marketing Director
David Moghavem Aquisitions Analyst
Olga Sepa Office Manager
Katherine Silver Administrative/Personal Assistant
- Product Type:Opportunistic real estate investments with an emphasis on multifamily.
- Size:$5,000,000 - $25,000,0000
Age:1920 - Present
- Target Market:Primary and secondary markets in coastal states.
- Debt:Prefer properties deliverable "free and clear." Have substantial capability and experience working with sellers to assume existing financing unable, or prohibitively expensive, to be prepaid.
- Transaction Structure:Generally, no financing contingency, 14-day due diligence with a 14-day close thereafter.
- Broker Protection:Brokers will be protected on all qualified submissions. Property need not be listed for sale.
- 8201 Beverly Boulevard, Suite 302
Los Angeles CA, 90048
- (323) 330-6150